- Please check your student's building website for educational & enrichment opportunities. Links are at the buttons above.
- Parent & Student Resources: These are opportunities for enrichment in addition to what your teacher has already shared with you in case you are looking for more ways to engage in learning.
- Carl Junction Schools are closed until April 24: This is the latest information that we have.
- Wellness Break Meal Service: For communication regarding student meal service, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 417-649-7026.
- Internet Access Resources: Carl Junction Schools is providing this information to assist in locating a service provider for those without Internet access. The offers are not guaranteed, please contact the individual companies below for the latest information, availability, and rates.
- Technology Support: The Tech Support website includes a form to send a technology request as well as a chat function. The chat function will be available for students and teachers from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm, M-F. You will be chatting with one of our CJ technology staff. The tech staff will have the option to request a remote control session, similar to what is used on campus.
- Storm Shelter: The storm shelter at Carl Junction High School will remain open for community use during the current school closure. The shelter is open for public use during severe thunderstorm warnings or tornado warnings for Jasper County as issued by the National Weather Service. You can access additional information about storm shelter use and rules at the link above.
Sign up to receive the District Newsletter in your inbox:
Bullying/Violence Reporting Hotline: You may submit anonymous reports of bullying and violence through the Sprigeo reporting system. Click the link below to go to the online report. Your report will be reviewed on the next regular school day. If you need to report an emergency, please call 911.