Power of Play Donors
as of 9/19/18
- Scott Linscheid, Senior Insurance Providers
- CJ Educational Foundation
- C+H Heating and Air
- Karen & Dennis Linscheid
- Liberty/Empire Electric
- Ray Carter Memorial Fund
- Jo Kleinsorge, Just Call Jo Real Estate
- Dr. Phillip Cook
- State Senator Ron Richard
- Christ’s Church of Oronogo
- Class of 2024
- Lisa Knutzen
- Community Foundation of the Ozarks
- The Lemons Trust
- Pinnacle Bank
- NAIFA SWMO
How to Donate
If you would like to be a hero for our kids and donate to the project, payments can be made to The Carl Junction Educational Foundation, attention to The Power of Play. The mailing address is 206 S. Roney, Carl Junction, MO 64834. The CJ Educational Foundation is a 501c3.
We truly thank you for your caring consideration.
Our Playground Vision
The teachers, staff, and administrators at Carl Junction Schools have a vision for safe and fully inclusive playgrounds for all students in Preschool - 6th grade and we are working to make it a reality! We have developed a plan to fund and build two handicapped accessible playgrounds with the help of our community partners. As of January 2018 we are in the process of reaching out to our local community, national companies, and philanthropists who share our vision of "The Power of Play - Play is for Everyone."
Click here to take a survey: This survey will help us assess needs and prioritize future projects.
- August 2019: 2nd - 6th grade playground renovation complete
- August 2020: Pre-K - 1st grade playground renovation complete