1) Write neatly! Always use black or blue ink. If possible, typing your information is preferred.
2) Double check grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
3) If you need counselor or teacher letters of recommendation, give plenty of advanced notice - at least two weeks is customary.
4) If you need a transcript, give Mrs. Whelan (CJHS Registrar) advanced notice. Request a high school transcript here.
5) If you have an essay to write, ask your English teacher to proofread the essay for you.
6) Don't leave anything out of the application, fill in all areas, and submit all required documents.
7) Watch deadlines and submit applications on time!
8) If you receive a scholarship, write a thank-you note to the selection committee.
9) See your counselor if you need help.