College Transcripts


Seniors - If you took DUAL CREDIT courses at CJHS, you must request your official transcript form the awarding college be sent to the institution you will attend in the fall.  This can be done at the end of your last semester at CJHS.

Crowder College Transcripts

Missouri State University Transcripts

Missouri Southern State University Transcripts