Summer Reading - Passport to Adventure:
- June 1 – 28
- Intermediate School Library Media Center
- Monday & Tuesday: 1:00 – 2:15
- Wed./Thurs./Friday: 8:30 – 2:15
- Fun incentives & prizes!
- This FREE program is open to all Carl Junction students from Pre-K to 6th grade.
Dog Days at the Library every Thursday from 1 – 2 pm. Kids may read to certified Reading Therapy Dogs. Call 417-649-7026, ext. 2310, to reserve your time.
Summer Reading Info., Calendar, Log Sheet, Bonus Level Sheet
Misosuri Schoolwide Positive Behavior Support formally announced the names of the Missouri schools recognizing Carl Junction Intermediate for their exemplary implementation of Schoolwide Positive Behavior Support (SW-PBS).
SW-PBS is an evidence-based, proactive approach to teaching and reinforcing positive behavior in students, thereby improving student behavior, creating safe schools, and maximizing instructional time and student engagement. Successful systematic changes, such as SW-PBS, will help Missouri reach the goal of The Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education’s Show-ME Success Plan which focuses on preparing all Missouri students to graduate ready for success.
Bullying/Violence Reporting Hotline: You may submit anonymous reports of bullying and violence to through the Sprigeo reporting system. Click the link below to go to the online report. Your report will be reviewed on the next regular school day. If you need to report an emergency, please call 911.
Please be aware that if you drop your child off at school in the morning, there is no one at school to supervise your child until 7:40 am. Students are not allowed to enter the building until that time when proper supervision can be provided.
- Doors open each day at 7:40 am
- The tardy bell is at 8:05 am
- The end of the school day is 3:20 pm M-Th
- CJ Fridays are "early out" at 2:10 pm
Tutoring is available: A+ Tutoring is available Monday - Thursday from 3:30-4:30. Students may attend one or two days per week. If you feel your child could benefit from this tutoring, please let their teacher know or call the office as soon as possible at 649-5760. The available spots usually fill up quickly.A Homework Center is available for any student who wishes to stay after school until 4:30 to complete homework. Students must be picked up at 4:30.
YEA for Volunteers!
If you are interested in being a parent volunteer, please email Jana Merwin at firstname.lastname@example.org so she can add you to our call/email list! We frequently have events or times at school that we appreciate the extra set of hands!
- We are in need of a parent volunteer to deliver food to students' lockers for our Backpack program on Fridays. If you are able to assist us with this, please contact Rose Lester - email@example.com - or Caitlin Plumb - firstname.lastname@example.org.