Bullying/Violence Reporting Hotline: You may submit anonymous reports of bullying and violence to through the Sprigeo reporting system. Click the link below to go to the online report. Your report will be reviewed on the next regular school day. If you need to report an emergency, please call 911.
Please be aware that if you drop your child off at school in the morning, there is no one at school to supervise your child until 7:40 A.M. Students are not allowed to enter the building until that time when proper supervision can be provided
- Doors open each day at 7:40 am
- Students enter classrooms at 7:55 am
- Tardy bell is at 8:05 am
- The end of the school day is 3:20 pm M-Th
- CJ Fridays are "early out" at 2:10 pm
Tutoring is available: A+ Tutoring is available Monday - Thursday from 3:30-4:30. Students may attend one or two days per week. If you feel your child could benefit from this tutoring please let their teacher know or call the office, as soon as possible at 649-5760. The available spots usually fill up quickly.
YEA for Volunteers!
If you are interested in being a parent volunteer, please email Jana Merwin at firstname.lastname@example.org so she can add you to our call/email list! We frequently have events or times at school that we appreciate the extra set of hands!
We collect Box Tops for Education. Mrs. McAfee has added a Facebook group to provide more information about Box Top News and updates for our building.
- We are in need of a parent volunteer to deliver food to student's lockers for our Backpack program on Fridays. If you are able to assist us with this, please contact Kim Avery-Smith or Amanda Stewart. Their emails are: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Intermediate Building also collects Campbell Soup labels and UPC codes from Best Choices food products. All of these efforts support extra needs in our buildings and the UPC codes are turned in for cash to support the Bright Futures Food Backpack program.