Early Childhood Contact Us
Principal: Kari Arehart
Asst. Principal: DJ Driskill
Phone - 417-649-5709
Fax - 417-649-7981
Secretary: Charla Storm
Nurse: Stacey Whitney
Mailing Address: 206 South Roney, Carl Junction, MO 64834
Physical Address: 306 West Allen Street, Carl Junction, MO 64834
8 - 11 AM
Drop-off begins at 7:40 AM
Pick-up at 11 am
12:00 - 3:00 PM
Drop-off begins at 11:55
Pick-up at 3:00
A7 (Broadway Street)
Enrollment for Preschool 2020-21 is now open!
Please read this flyer for more information. If you live in the CJ School District and have a child who will be 3 or 4 on or before July 31, 2020 - you are eligible! Call 417-649-5709 now!
Families must provide all of these documents at their appointment in order to complete enrollment.
Early Childhood Programs
Parents as Teachers (Birth to Kindergarten)
A free parenting guidance service offered to families in the CJ district to help you as a caregiver become your child’s first and best teacher.
- Optional personal visits
- Family connections through fun events
- Free Screenings
- Resource and Referral Network
Visit our webpage.
To sign up, call 417-649-5709 or email email@example.com
Early Childhood Programs (3 & 4 year olds)
- Preschool: Affordable tuition-based preschool program, class choices include:
- 3 years old by July 31 - Classes are two half-days per week (Mon/Wed AM or Tues/Thurs AM)
- 4 years old by July 31 - Classes are two or four half-days per week
- Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs AM only
- Mon-Thurs AM or PM
- 2020-21 rate for four-day $150/month, two-day $85/month (rate subject to slight change) Class sizes are limited, call 417-649-5709 for availability.
- Early Childhood Special Education
- AM Half-day classes Monday-Thursday for ages 3 to Kindergarten
- Entry – by IEP placement only – No tuition required
- PM- Reverse Mainstream PreK – Half-day class Monday-Thursday for PreK students with IEP’s and
qualifying model students (by invitation, based on screening results).