Early Childhood Contact Us
Principal: Kari Arehart
Asst. Principal: DJ Driskill
Phone - 417-649-5709
Fax - 417-649-7981
Secretary: Charla Storm
Nurse: Stacey Whitney
Mailing Address: 206 South Roney, Carl Junction, MO 64834
Physical Address: 306 West Allen Street, Carl Junction, MO 64834
2023-24 Preschool Information: The Carl Junction Early Education Center is pleased to offer preschool classes for families who reside in the Carl Junction School district. Children 3 or 4 years old before August 1 may be eligible for our classes. Children must first participate in a developmental screening. Certified early childhood teachers teach all classes. Our curriculum is aligned with Missouri early learning standards and is designed to prepare your child for Kindergarten.
Find more information here or call 417-649-5709
If you live in the CJ School District and have a child who will be 3 or 4 before August 1, 2022 - you are eligible for Preschool at CJ! Find more information here. Call 417-649-5709 to schedule your enrollment appointment.
✔ Families must provide all of these documents at their appointment in order to complete enrollment.
Early Childhood Programs
Parents as Teachers (Birth to Kindergarten)
A free parenting guidance service offered to families in the CJ district to help you as a caregiver become your child’s first and best teacher.
- Optional personal visits
- Family connections through fun events
- Free Screenings
- Resource and Referral Network
Visit our webpage.
To sign up, call 417-649-5709 or email email@example.com
Early Childhood Programs (3 & 4 year olds)
- Preschool: Affordable tuition-based preschool program, class choices include:
- 3 years old by July 31 - Classes are two half-days per week (Mon/Wed AM or Tues/Thurs AM)
- 4 years old by July 31 - Classes are two or four half-days per week
- Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs AM only
- Mon-Thurs AM or PM
- 2022-23 rate for four-day $160/month, two-day $95/month (rate subject to slight change) Class sizes are limited, call 417-649-5709 for availability.
Early Childhood Special Education
- AM Half-day classes Monday-Thursday for ages 3 to Kindergarten
- Entry – by IEP placement only – No tuition required
- PM- Reverse Mainstream PreK – Half-day class Monday-Thursday for PreK students with IEP’s and
qualifying model students (by invitation, based on screening results).
- 8 - 11 AM
- Drop-off begins at 7:40 AM
- Pick-up at 11 am
- 12:10 - 3:10 PM
- Drop-off begins at 11:55
- Pick-up at 3:10
A7 (Broadway Street)