- 7th - 12th-grade Athletes* will still be required to have a current sports physical before they will be allowed to practice starting on August 10. Sports physicals are good for two years.
- If you need a physical, here is a list of providers: Freeman, Mercy, Joplin Urgent Care
- Physical Form (required every two years)
- MSHSAA Pre-Participation Documentation (required every year)
* It is recommended that Junior High students schedule an appointment with their family's primary care provider to obtain a sports physical, due to immunization requirements and other medical concerns.
- Summer Hoops Introduction Letter
- Summer Regulations
- June HS Basketball Schedule
- June JH Basketball Schedule
- High School Varsity, JV, & 9th-grade Informational Letter
- High School Football Summer Calendar
- Jr. High Boys Summer Weights and Football Information
Girls HS Basketball
Tennis (Boys & Girls)
- You can find Summer info at https://www.facebook.com/CJHSTennis/
- Letter to Parents & Millennium Summer Camp
Carl Junction Live-streaming: Click here to access the Bulldog Broadcast Network.