Monday August 23
Thursday August 19
5:00 - 6:30
Summer School 2021: Off we go! We are now enrolling incoming 2nd and 3rd grade students for Summer School (June 3-30)! Fill out this Google Form to register!
• Summer school hours will be 8:00 to 2:10 each day. (Doors will open at 7:50)
• Busing is available again so please check the website for more information.
• There is a $5 fee to cover activity costs.
• If your child needs assistance with the activity fee, please notify the Primary 2-3 office.
• Lunch is free for all students.
• Deadline for registration is April 12. After this date it is waiting list only.
• The After School “Y” Program will be available at the regular rate.
• We will have fun outdoor events as well as 1 scheduled field trip
Doors open each day at 7:40 am
Students enter classrooms at 7:55 am
Tardy bell is at 8:05 am
The end of the school day is 3:20 pm M-Th
CJ Fridays are "early out" at 2:10 pm
Many of us remember taking snacks to school on our birthday to celebrate with our classmates. There are times though that children don't get to have this celebration because their families cannot provide the extra snacks. The Primary 2-3 Bright Futures Site Council would like to make sure that every child gets to have a birthday with their class. If you would like to help us stock the "Birthday Closet," you may drop off individually wrapped snacks in quantities of 30 with a shelf life of 3+ months in the office.
We collect Box Tops for Education and turn them into money to support the programs in our building. Tell your family and friends! Click here to see Box Top Products.