REIMBURSEMENT FOR DUAL CREDIT CLASSES
You may be eligible to receive a scholarship that covers the tuition and fees for your dual credit or dual enrollment courses. See requirements below.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Meet CJHS requirements for DC/DE courses
- Have a 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA
- Enrollment in a DC course through an approved Missouri institution
- Meet one or more of the following:
- Family eligible for free/reduced lunch
- Reside in a foster home
- Ward of the state
- Homeless as defined by McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act
- Family receives low-income public assistance (SNAP, WIC, etc.)
- Reside in federally subsidized public housing
Updated information about the scholarship and the application process is available on the MDHEWD website.