ACTThe ACT is given at multiple times throughout the year. Registration is completed online at www.actstudent.org. Carl Junction High School will host the ACT in October, December, February, and April during the 2021-2022 school year. Specific dates, locations, and other registration information can be accessed through the links below.
ACT Preparation Sites
ACT & SAT Prep
- Login (top right corner)
- Create New Account
- Account ID: cjmo
- Student Activation Code: stu9785
- Complete Login information
- Check “I Agree”
- Create Account
- Remember your login information!
- Login Now
- Member login screen
- Account: cjmo
- Go to ACT tab at top of screen
- Choose subject
- Click “Take a test” icon (top left)
- Choose “Do Not Report to Teacher” & Choose Time Limit
- Load Test
Learning Express Library
- Register by using your cjstudent.org email and lunch pin as password (after you click on a tutorial).
- Launch the “ACT Test Prep Tutorial.”
- Problems logging in? Stop by the media center for help.
- Free test preparation materials and videos with options of purchasing additional one-on-one tutoring sessions.
Doorway to College
- Preparation materials for a small fee. Option of webinar strategy sessions for a fee.
How to Use Your ACT ScoreAfter taking the ACT test, your biggest question is likely "how did I do?" The ACT test student score report will answer that question, but it is also a powerful tool that can help you with questions like:Am I ready for college?Will I get into the college I want?Do I qualify for scholarships?Should I take the ACT test again?How can I improve my score?What majors fit me best?What career should I consider?This guide will tell you how to use your score report to answer these questions and become more prepared and confident for the next steps in your life.*from Using Your ACT Score Report as a Tool to Shape Your FutureClick HERE to download the free e-book.