New Student Enrollment for Kindergarten - 12th grade for the school year 2020-21 is to be completed through an online process in Parent Portal.
Mobile users may want to download the Tyler SIS Student 360 App from your app store.
If you do not have internet connectivity, you may use a laptop at the enrollment office or we will provide paper enrollment documents. Click here to schedule an appointment to use a computer at our office or to bring in the required documents.
- New students for 2nd semester (January 2021) will have the option to enroll in MOCAP (Virtual) Courses until January 5 or as determined by the online curriculum provider. After January 5, students will be enrolled in traditional classroom instruction.
Documents that you will need to enroll a new student:
- Proof of Residency (you MUST live within the Carl Junction District boundaries to enroll, proof will be required)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunizations Records
- Parent ID
- Custodial Papers - if applicable
- Previous School Contact Information as part of the Parent Portal Registration
- Birth Certificate and Immunization Record may be requested from the previous school. However, this process may extend the wait time for your student's entry into CJ. Immunization Records or exemption form must be acquired before the student is able to attend.
Questions?? Call 417-649-5755 or email Tracie Skaggs