2020-21 Kindergarten Registration
Documents that you will need to enroll a new student:
- Proof of Residency (utility bill in a parent or guardian's name)
- Birth Certificate (state-issued)
- Immunizations Records
- Parent ID
- Custodial Papers - if applicable
Online Registration for Kindergarten 2020-21
We are excited to offer online registration for our families who will have a Kindergartner joining us in August 2020. If you currently live in the Carl Junction School District (official proof of residency will be gathered at screening or as a send-in option for current CJ Preschoolers) and your child will be 5 years old on or before July 31, 2020, please complete the online registration now.
You will enroll using the Parent Portal. The process is different for each family depending on your current status. Here are the explanations and instruction page for each situation:
Brand New Families - Welcome! / Instruction Page
- The new Kindergarten Student is your only child to ever be enrolled in Carl Junction Schools and this child has not attended CJ Preschool, Daycare, or received services through our Special Education Department.
Current CJ Preschoolers / Instruction Page
- The new Kindergarten Student is currently attending Carl Junction Schools for Preschool (Early Childhood)
Current CJ Families (Siblings/Other Household Children Currently Enrolled) / Instruction Page
- The new Kindergarten Student has NOT attended Carl Junction Preschool (Early Childhood) but there are other children in the household that currently attend Carl Junction Schools
Families who have had children enrolled in Carl Junction Schools or Preschool in the past, but have withdrawn them, will not be able to enroll a Kindergartner using these methods. Please call email Tracie Skaggs for additional options.