Welcome to the Business Technology Department
Please click on the course titles on the left-hand side for detailed course information.
The Carl Junction Business Technology Department is under an agreement with Missouri State University and Crowder College. Students who take courses in Business Technology at Carl Junction High School, which match the competencies of MSU and Crowder College courses, may receive up to 5 hours college credits (with teacher approval).
National Business Honor Society is a way to enhance students' college, scholarship, and employment applications, as well as portfolios and resumes. National Business Honor Society is sponsored by the National Business Education Association.
- Promote and recognize academic achievement in business education at the secondary level
- Foster and recognize leadership skills and character development
- Help members grow ethically and socially by promoting and encouraging an interest in business
- Encourage member involvement in service learning initiatives
- Junior or senior class standing
- Current enrollment in, or completion of, third business credit
- National minimum standard GPA (on a 4.0 scale): 3.5 in business classes; 3.0 overall.
- Selection by local membership committee
- Cord will be available to wear during graduation.